Featuring expertise from throughout the U.S. on today’s hottest communication topics – in 60 minutes at your desk!
No webinars are scheduled at this time.
About Pacific Plains Region Webinars
Invest just 60 minutes. From your desk. It could change your thinking about communications! The webinar series from IABC Pacific Plains Region features speakers who offer unconventional wisdom about some of the hottest and most relevant topics to our work as communicators. This is not your average webinar series. It’s a refreshing approach to professional development where you can experience unique insight, powerful ideas that you can put right to work, and new perspective that will open your mind – all without leaving your desk. Sixty minutes at your desk. You will already spend that time and more with your computer anyway. Why not make it time spent with unique speakers, who share interesting perspectives to help you grow and learn something new? You might even change your mind about some of the topics influencing our roles every day, such as creativity, community, conversation, social media, branding/naming, and more! Each webinar offers:
- An unconventional approach to topics influencing our roles as professional communicators, counselors and strategists.
- Cost-effective, convenient professional development. Register and have everyone on your team listen to the webinar for one low price!
- Recorded for replay so you can listen live, then share with your team later.
All webinars will last 60 minutes and begin at:
- Pacific 10:00 am
- Mountain 11:00 am
- Central 12:00 noon
- Eastern 1:00 pm
- Registration is open up until the webinar begins.
- Webinar access codes are sent in the automated confirmation email immediately after you register.
- Webinar replays are available for a limited time after original broadcast date.